Photo Gallery

Christmas Eve Fire

On December 24th Allstar Restoration was called out at 1:30 PM to attend to a condo fire. Upon arrival, we were met by the City of Calgary officials; Fire Department, Engineering, Electrical and Disaster Services. As a result of faulty wiring in one of the condo, a fire erupted, resulting in the evacuation of all the tenants in the downtown 23 condo unit building.The shaken tenants were all put onto city buses for temporary shelter from the winter elements. With a deadline looming by the City Officials to complete the necessary repairs and return the displaced tenants to their homes, Allstar took quick action to remedy the situation. As a result of our quick actions, the repairs were completed, the smoke smell dispensed of
and the tenants returned to their condos to enjoy Christmas eve.



 Before and After Gallery